Thursday, June 17, 2010

Almost Done with New Pottery Pieces

I have been working, and working on some new items. My "Bound for Use" mugs, and my "Checkmate" bottle set, with special tray. I will definitely post photos for your critique! I am hoping they turn out great, and you will love them. I have been working on them for two months now! In between everything else (you know, typical survival stuff)...! lol lol lol Sometimes I wish I could just throw a nice bowl, plate, bottle, etc...and glaze it perfect. BUT NO...I have to take everything I do to the extremes. I call myself, "The Extreme Potter"....lol I will throw a lovely bowl, look at it and say to myself, "I wonder if.....!"
I love to make people laugh, smile, and have a great time (but of course, I enjoy others returning the joy, and laughter)! If there is anything you want to know, just ask...! I will slowly get to know each of you, it will take time, but I can't wait to get to know everyone!

4 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

Your Bound for Use mugs are AMAZING! I love them.
I love that you take things to the extreme.

I can't wait to get to know you better as well! I feel like I already sort of know you just from facebook. I'm looking forward to more you.

I'd like to know more about working in the monastery when you get time and if you feel like sharing.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I absolutely LOVE my imaginary cousin Maureen :) I am a little, um, less in love with her um, sock monkey though....

Liz said...

yes the bound for use mugs ROCK I can't wait to see them all finished, and ditto on the Monastery stories. Must learn more.......

Liz said...

and again I forgot what i really wanted to say. My favourite instructor used to always say wow, thats lovely work! Now take it for a walk.......
I had the chance to hang with him last weekend, and it was the same, great that you are potting, are you taking it for a walk???