Thursday, June 17, 2010

BABB Summer SHOW!

Our spring show was wicked good fun. We each had a special piece and put all of the submissions into a single post, both here and on all of our blogsand FB. We really want to promote ourselves as an online group, maybe find some new customers too, and that really increased our exposure to new crowds. (for free!)

The 4 founding members agreed: Summer show----please submit your item picture and description August 1, and then I will put them all together and we will all post August 2. Obviously, as with all things BABB (remember: I am an anti-authoritarian anarcho-punk) there is no requirement you join. But its pretty simple. And tres fun!

(Lizzie's daughter joined last time, and we obviously welcome your ideas!)

Love you BABBies :)

3 comments:

Jill Brown said...

Hmmm.... summer....

Gallow said...

Woohoo!!! These are a lot of fun. I really like the pieces from the Spring show.

Unknown said...

There is a possibility... of... corn. :) (oh, and I'm leaving the corn state on July 21st, so I'll have to submit my entry early).