Sunday, June 13, 2010

more HOBO sh!t....

We got off the subway in NYC in the east village and these 2 punk club kids were asleep on the sidewalk against a building. Man, did they have TATTOOS. Perfect for the BABB ongoing HOBO PHOTO project. But I had not pulled out the camera yet and it seemed rude to stand around, digging in my bag for the camera, then standing there....even though they were asleep, OVERDOSED or dead (BIG MISTAKE--but I carried it thereafter, and check my blog for the shot of the dude's pic I DID SECRETLY GET)

So later, we come across this nekkid hobo sleeping it off on the sidewalk and I snap a pic and the wife snaps a pic of ME snapping a pic....


2 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

HAHAHA! God that would have been fun to walk around the city with you two.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

check my blog tomorrow, and you CAN walk around the city with us: HUGE post Monday