Sunday, June 6, 2010

ta da! BABB spring show and instructions

I am a little blown away: each of the spring show entries is AWESOME, plus we got video, and it was easy peasy to put it together into one post. Christi tells me Ben is out of town. If he posts something before Monday am, I will add it, but as you know, BABB is about being cool, and we either jump in or we don't depending on mood or moment.

Instructions for members: just go to the post below, at the bottom is the little edit pencil. Click that, then using the edit html tab, select the whole thing, copy and then paste to a new post on your blog Monday. Make any changes you want at all in your own blog post.

Also, please, facebook and pass around the link to your blog post. YAAAY! Thanks all, I am so excited. Please help me think of our next show---I am thinking exactly 2 months from now, about August 1, topic: SUMMER. Feedback please.

3 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

I'll be posting links on facebook soon. After I finally leave the house and get some groceries.
This is so great!!

Reverend Awesome said...

Oh gosh. I posted mine already. I didn't wait until Monday! If Ben gets something in I will update my post.

Unknown said...

Fantabulous. I'm glad Blogger finally straightened up and let me post. :)