Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thank You, BABB

Oh I LOVE all the metal signs sooo much! You guys are wonderful. Do you mind if I post your pictures on my blog? I will link to all of you guys along side your totally amazing pictures. I just think they are too great not to share, but if you don't want me to that's a-ok too.


Today I went and recorded a podcast with Scott, Mike and his friend A.J. A.J. and I were the guests. It was their first podcast. I'll let you guys know as soon as it gets posted if you're into that sort of thing. We talked pop culture mostly. So I was in my element.

Update: It's been posted.

7 comments:

Jill Brown said...

I'm totally okay with you posting the metal signs. :) YEAH!

Gallow said...

Id be honored to have my photos posted in your blog.

StevO

Unknown said...

Post away Reverend Awesome...your totally awesome! :)
Post podcast! :) You can use anything I post, anytime!

Liz said...

I have a metal sign India pic, but have been so busy I didn't post it, but I will now......

Reverend Awesome said...

YEAH! I'll add it to my post if that's okay?

Liz said...

sure!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

post it baby! BABB f##king rocks out alright!