Monday, November 29, 2010

Me at Christmas

I went crazy at Christmas time as a kid. I would just get sooo excited! I would lie and say I saw Santa. I did this most years. I thought my parents believed me, but duh. I was just a tiny liar! I think I even believed myself. I was that good.
So yes, I didn't actually see Santa. I still think about trying to pass that lie off as truth.

Will and I did this super sneak move of finding out our presents. Well, I was super sneak. Will was an amateur sneak. He'd totally unwrap his presents and just rewrap them! It was genius, but he wasn't a great wrapper. I would get a knife and cut the tape where it was connecting the paper and very carefully slice it open, unfold, refold and then cut a new piece of tape. I'd place that over the top of the sliced tape and rub it with my fingernail until all the air bubbles were out. Whew. That is super sneak level right there.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OHMYGOSH Kasey, sneaky INdeed! This picture of you as a little one? TOTALLY looks like your 2 nieces. That would have been what I guessed!

Unknown said...

Gosh, and you look so innocent as a kid...it's always the way the most Angelic looking can be the sneaky type...lol lol lol :) Love the photo, you are awesomely sneaky...lol :)