Monday, November 29, 2010

your Santa story????


MEMBERS!!!!!! I wanna know: what is your best holiday story??????????? Make a post here!

Mine, in brief: I am a sneaky guy and always have been. When you are the youngest kid with a much older and tougher brother and sister, and strict parents, you learn to fly under the radar and do what you want. I am, of course, an honest person as an adult, but....
OK, when I was ten years old, and I don't know why she said this, but she said it quite a few times, my mom was like:
"I have not wrapped your presents yet, and they are all on the top shelf of my closet. I know you are mature and responsible and won't look at them before I wrap them".
mature???? responsible???????????????? ME? I was NOT! That was back in the days when kids roamed far and wide and never had a baby sitter once they started kindergarten. (I didn't anyway) SO, I had plenty of time home alone. AND all that December I had plenty of new toys to play with, anytime I felt like moving a chair into my mom's closet. And I would say I faked the surprise pretty well on Christmas, although my mom had her suspicions and became a lot more sneaky in future years :)

3 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

This is a good idea. HAHA! I too was a sneak. Will was more of a sneak and an obvious sneak. I was a tricky sneak.

Unknown said...

You guys are so funny..lol lol lol :)

Anonymous said...

This really solved my problem, thank you!.