Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ben and his warning signs!

Ben has been talking warning signs. tee hee!
We took a bus excursion to NY last week. I did NOt get a pic of the sign in the wee little john, depicting a figure in a cowboy hat standing in front of the toilet, with an x through him, and the second pic showing the man in the cowboy hat sitting. It looked like the one below, but this one must be from Sweden or something, it is a lot more clearly showing what the dude in the cowboy hat is s'posed to do! When I tinkled, the bus was moving fast, so I sat, and dammittohell there must have been a puddle on the floor becuase my jeans got !!!!#$%!!! on the front. Women may be used to getting bathroom floor ICK on their clothes, but dangitall, it was gross and it was with me all day until I got home and burned those jeans. Well, soaked them in detergent and washed them...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh lord... try using a public restroom that has a nasty toilet/floor and trying to hold up your pant leg (off the floor) WHILE hovering over the toilet to pee cuz you don't want to even touch any surface in the entire restroom. Yuck.

Reverend Awesome said...

Look at that guy's junk! Good lord.
I once didn't pee an entire weekend at girl scout camp cuz I didn't want to use pit toilets. I came home very ill. I was also barely eating cuz the food was not things I wanted any part of.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I know Rev, he has a tiny weenie.