Friday, August 27, 2010

LUST!!!!!!!!!


I grew up loving teh Stan Smith adidas white sneaks. I was wondering if it was time to look at them again, although as I have aged, I no longer am a white sneaks guy. I am more of a BLACK sneaks kinda guy now. HOLY CAT sh!t they make them in black now...and other colors.....
Do I jump and get them for now, the start of the, er, um, school year? or get them for Christmas?????????????
WHAT do you lust after??? What do you want for Christmas???? Do you love teh adidas like me and kasey? Are you and Zappos best buds???????

5 comments:

k.a. barnes said...

I still have my eye on those Dr. Seuss chuck taylors ....

Unknown said...

I love Airwalks... but they don't make the standard black shoe, white rubber sole with the white A on the side anymore, which is a bummer. :/

Liz said...

Those shoes are HOT! I think you should get a black pair for school, and then a festive red pair for Christmas....
As far as sneakers go, I could totally dig a pair of classic black chuck low tops. But my real lust is for a pair of RCMP issue riding boots. Like from the musical ride, only I want mine to be black, cause I am difficult like that,

Reverend Awesome said...

me and my Adidas do the illest things
we like to stomp out pimps with diamond rings
we slay all suckers who perpetrate
and lay down law from state to state

Unknown said...

Way cool shoes! :)