Thursday, September 16, 2010

time to kick some AZZ: double secret triple-chocolate cookies!


OK, these are legendary. First time I made them, the recipe seemed impossibly complicated, and I have made it simpler.

Gary's triple chocolate cookies:

-preheat oven to 325
-melt 2/3 cup choc chips in the wave--44 seconds, stir, 44 seconds stir, until they melt--takes a few minutes
-add 8 tbs. margerine or butter, stir
-add an egg and teaspoon of vanilla, stir
-add 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, STIR dammit!
-add 1/4 cup cocoa powder
-add one teaspoon baking soda and one cup flour--you may have to add more flour if it seems too sticky, I always end up stirring in at least an extra 1/4 cup
-add one cup choc chips and 1/2 cup or more nuts, stir!!!!

Spoon onto 2 cookies sheets (I never grease, works OK), bake 11-13 minutes. Always perfect, moist and delicious :)

5 comments:

Jill Brown said...

Mmmmm......

Unknown said...

*drool* COOKIES! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks cousin wonderful, these recipes are getting printed out....yeah! Now I can be Fat and Happy all at the same time...! :) COOKIES...:D George will adore these...Uh Oh forget what the doctor told him, heck with it, were making these! :) Thanks

Gallow said...

I wish I had some of these right now.

Reverend Awesome said...

I need some of these cookies! Someday.